- Bill & Sharol Coon, (208) 681-2411
- Mail entries to the Eastern Idaho State Fair, PO Box 250, Blackfoot, ID 83221
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries close August 19
- All substitute exhibits must be entered at the livestock office no later than 6 pm, Thursday, Aug. 28
- An entry fee of $5 will be charged for all classes.
Arrival & Release Dates
- Arrival: Wednesday, Sept. 7, between 8 am and 12 pm
- Release: Saturday, Sept. 10, after 8 pm
All exhibitors must review the Department Rules & Exhibitor Info, General Rules, Entry Form, W-9, and Entry Information prior to entering a Fair competition. Exhibitors are expected to know, understand, and follow these rules and requirements. Understanding and following these rules and requirements will ensure a trouble-free entering experience.