- Vince Wray, (208) 569-3656
- Entries in both agriculture and livestock shall be limited to active FFA members in good standing in their local chapter and who are regularly enrolled as students of Vocational Agriculture. Students who graduated last May are eligible to compete in FFA activities and exhibits. New fall students of Agriculture Education are eligible.
- All prize money will be sent to the local advisor by the Fair Board at the close of the Fair.
- FFA Members will be admitted free to the grounds on Friday if accompanied by instructor. Admittance on Friday will be at the north gate to the fairgrounds.
- In the event the premiums exceed the budget, the Board reserves the right to pro-rate award money.
All exhibitors must review the Department Rules & Exhibitor Info and General Rules prior to entering a Fair competition. Exhibitors are expected to know, understand, and follow these rules and requirements. Understanding and following these rules and requirements will ensure a trouble-free entering experience.