- Tim Goodworth (208) 709-3452
- Friday, Aug. 26, from 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 27, from 11 am to 8 pm
- No exhibits will be received after these dates
- Entries are not accepted by mail
Divisions I and II
There is a limit of 3 works per person, 2 of which may be 40″ or larger on the longest dimension.
- Less than 40″ at the longest point (not including frame) $6 per item
- 40″ or greater at the longest point (not including frame) $15 per item
Divisions III – VIII
Up to 3 items per person
- $2 per item
- Sunday, Sept. 11, from 10 am – 4 pm
- Monday, Sept. 12, from 8:30 am – 7 pm
Check out the free classes being offered at this year’s EISF: http://www.fairdemonstrations.blogspot.com/.
All exhibitors must review the Department Rules & Exhibitor Info, General Rules, Entry Form, and Entry Information prior to entering a Fair competition. Exhibitors are expected to know, understand, and follow these rules and requirements. Understanding and following these rules and requirements will ensure a trouble-free entering experience.