Hobbies, Crafts, & Ceramics
- Jill Watkins (208) 251-6203
- Friday, Aug. 26, from 11 am to 8 pm
- Saturday, Aug. 27, from 11 am to 8 pm
- No exhibits will be received after these dates
- Entries are not accepted by mail
- $1 each for the first 4 entries or $5 per sheet
- Professionals will pay $2 for the first 4 entries of $10 per sheet
- No entry fee for people with special needs
- Sunday, Sept. 11, from 10 am – 4 pm
Check out the free classes being offered at this year’s EISF: http://www.fairdemonstrations.blogspot.com/.
All exhibitors must review the Department Rules & Exhibitor Info, General Rules, Entry Form, and Entry Information prior to entering a Fair competition. Exhibitors are expected to know, understand, and follow these rules and requirements. Understanding and following these rules and requirements will ensure a trouble-free entering experience.