- Anna Wray Bowers
- Twila Blindman, Assistant Superintendant
- Thurs. Sept. 1, from 10 am to 7 pm (In Agriculture Building)
- Friday, Sept. 2, from 9 am – 12 pm
- Exhibitors must be a member of a Federally Recognized Tribe. Enrollment verification may be required.
- Entries are not accepted by mail
- $1 for the first four entries or $5 per sheet
- Sunday, Sept. 11, 10 am – 2 pm
All exhibitors must review the Department Rules & Exhibitor Info, General Rules, Entry Form, and Entry Information prior to entering a Fair competition. Exhibitors are expected to know, understand, and follow these rules and requirements. Understanding and following these rules and requirements will ensure a trouble-free entering experience.