Located in the Hobbies & Crafts Building, the Sugar Art Show provides decorators the opportunity to test their skills and share their talent with the public. You can attend free cake demonstrations, as well as the opportunity to take hands-on classes from our prestigious judges and several local cake artists. Be sure to watch the Mystery Cake Challenge on Saturday, Sept. 3, at 4:30 pm in the 4-H building, where local businesses battle for the bragging rights of “The Ultimate Cake Creators.” This will be similar to the cake competitions you see on the food networks.
Plan to attend the FREE cake art demonstrations and award presentation on Saturday, Sept. 5, in the Needlecraft Building.
- Sharon Hoge, (208) 680-6781
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to join the Facebook Group
Entry Form Dates
- Early registration: postmarked by Aug. 22
- Late registration: postmarked Aug. 23 or later
- Fees vary upon categories. View the Sugar Art Entry Form for the different fees.
Arrival & Release Dates
- Arrival: Wednesday, Aug. 31, from 12 pm – 8 pm
- Release: Sunday, Sept. 11, from 1 pm – 5 pm
- No ENTRIES will be RELEASED EARLY
Mystery Cake Challenge Sponsor
All exhibitors must review the Department Rules & Exhibitor Info, General Rules, Entry Form, and Entry Information prior to entering a Fair competition. Exhibitors are expected to know, understand, and follow these rules and requirements. Understanding and following these rules and requirements will ensure a trouble-free entering experience.